As of today, I’m officially in my “30s.” Now that I’m 31, I would like to take some time to list (because I’m a nerd and like lists) all the things I don’t have time for anymore. After a few serious blog topics I thought I would lighten the mood up a bit. This is for fun but do not underestimate the severity of this list.
2. Not getting enough sleep
3. Paying the extra $ for late Redbox movies
I once paid about $7!
4. Bad coffee
5. A messy apartment
7. People inciting arguments in my Facebook comments
Do you really think you will change my mind?
8. Putting off fun
9. Letting my gas light come on
10. Not washing my car
11. Feeling sad about loving carbs
I day dream about pasta.
12. Old fashioned non-reclining movie theater seats
Seriously, my short legs need to be elevated.
13. Feeling awkward about leaving a social gathering early
14. Wifi passwords
I’m too scared to ask you.
15. Creating “accounts” for almost every website
I have no idea what my login name is, or the password…or the security question answer.
16. Spam mail
I don’t want to meet in SEXXXY GiRLs in my area.
17. Regular mail
I don’t want to rent-to-own a 75” flat screen tv.
18. Commercials on Hulu
Watching the same 3 commercials makes me feel crazy.
19. Charging my phone
20. Coffee not being free in America
At this point in time it should be coming from drinking fountains.
21. Not going on walks like I like to
22. Eating junk-food
24. Running out of data
25. Being late everywhere
26. Rewards cards at every store
Its great that I have 650,972,504 points, but in some weird conversion it equates to .47 cents?
27. Matching socks
28. Milk that expires
29. Movie theater snack prices
I can a get a 32oz pop at a gas station for .70 cents.
30. Any type of fee
31. People that are self-checkout incompetent
You should have to pass a test first.